Here provided on this page you can find a few basic and some creative marketing ideas.
1) As an advertising promotional item, one can donate carpet-spot-cleaning kits to local fund raising campaigns.
2) A good source of FREE newspaper ads could come from your local church bulletins.
3) Another source is local television ads.
4) Also local radio station costs may be tax deductible.
5) An affordable source for marketing is “Coffee News” which is a weekly publication and placed for free in many restaurants.
6) One more source is your local movie theaters commonly run ad clips before each featured film.
7) One free tool that can be used to help to know which markets are good to spend advertise dollars in is called The Beige Book. Use this tool to learn which markets are expanding or contracting in your local district of the USA. Anyone can locate this FREE economic report out on the internet. This report is published eight times per year and summarizes economic data information by 12 District and sectors through out the country.
8) As another great way to start off advertising a new cleaning occupation is to do a walk about and stop at all the businesses that you would like as a new clients. Just hand them a one page add showing a 50% off coupon for new cleaning customers on there first office or home cleaning.I know this discount sound like a big deal but each office cleaning account will earn at minimum [$35 X 4.3wks] X 12 months or $1800 each year. If you repeat this 20 times, your yearly income will be $36,000.00 for the year and should take one person around 20hrs/week.
These are just a few add ideas off the top of my head and I am sure anyone can come up with more over time but please make sure to use good ethics while advertising.